15 August 2008

Prepairing of the trust journey..


Hi All,

I haven't left Rotterdam jet, but my heart already started travelling..
Last week I booked a ticket to Reykjavik and New York, to reach Colorado and California later..
The whole thing will start on September 7th, and I hope to return to Holland on October 22nd.

My journey will be a work and fun journey, but most of all I want to learn, meet, play and travel.
The work I offer during the trip (bodywork, AcroYoga & more) will all be donation-based.
The work of my streetperformer-friends and things we read about ancient healers who are supported by the community have inspired me!
With that Idea, I want to break through patterns of money-boundarys, and trust that the Universe and the people I meet,
will make it possible to live and be happy.

I'm sure this will work out..

For now, I just want to share the first thoughts,
More info, questions, news, plans and schedule will be posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Dieke, This sounds like a great idea!
I'll e-mail you some stuff.
Keep Rockin Girl!
Kus, Anne