24 October 2008

Miracles and extra blankets

There’s no place like home.
It’s good to be back and I feel that even though winter is clearly setting in, I love my home, my family and my friends.
While I was gone one of my very good friends Nina gave birth to a beautiful son Tijn, and I got to see him today.
He is beautiful, adorable, pies while we are changing his dipers and truly is a miracle.

My body’s clock is a little confused to be home. It wants to sleep in the day, and is clearly awake in the night. Wants to eat at strange times and needs lots more sleep then it gets! The trees are changing colour and the days get shorter..

I am thankful for great people in my life who are happy to have me home and who I can talk Dutch to. I am thankful for the heating system in my house the clothes that keep me warm and the extra blankets I could add on top last night.
I'm thankful for and looking forward to the work that's coming up, lots of stuff is booked and I really am inspired to share and teach.

I am thankful for everything that happened along the way on my trust cultivating Journey,
I want to thank all my teachers for their inspiration, everyone I worked with for the trust and everything that New York and California shared with me on all levels.
The open arms of people who welcomed me into their houses, the open ears of people who listened to me, the hangout time and playtime.
more pictures here;
Life is treating me well..

1 comment:

Rik Bikker said...

I hope this means your heart is back home: Home is where the heart is.

groeten, Rik