23 September 2008

And San Francisco even more

Even though my my heart goes out to the time I had in New York and especially the Kula,
who took care of me in an amazing warm way,
I still feel like San Francisco is more my cup of tea..

As much as New York was a rollercoaster, San Francisco brings me back to myself.
This time not so much in a happy way, and together with the joy of travelling,
the moments of feeling lonely are also part of it for me....
the Journey is honouring its name... trust cultivating..

The last days have not been easy. I had some emotional struggles to go throught.
I choose not te be in a certain place, because I would find someone there, whom my heart is not ready for.
Someone I shared an amazing beautiful romantic time with for a while, and now our paths go our own ways again.
Not going there, but instead to San Francisco made me feel strong and centered......
Up untill the moment that I found out that some of my friends in San Francisco were going where he was!
Auch.... and there I was, alone in San Francisco with no plan really...

Why had I made this choice not to go to Colorado??

I do and don't remember at the same time, but all I know for now is that my path is my path..
this was my matra for today, and for tomorrow it will be the same..

I think chinese fortunecookies do always come at the right time;
today mine said;
for not the destination is important but more so is the travelling..

Thanks!
Many warm greetings and trustful hugs for you, my friends, family and community.

Enjoy the photo's, it's a mix of Rejkjavik, New York and most recently San Francisco..

for those who want to reach me by phone in the US; 415 395 6524








5 comments:

Rik Bikker said...

Hang in there, now!

sterkte, meid,

kus
RIk

Anonymous said...

diek hoi / stay okay / wij staan achter je / blijven dat ook doen / in San Francisco schijnt toch meestal de zon ? ook al trekt er weleens een wolkje voorlangs / groet en x g & G

Anonymous said...

Lieve Diek,

Denk aan je, hou van je!

XXX

Anonymous said...

O, dat vorige bericht was ik, was m'n naam vergeten.

+ dikke knuffel!

(heb new york acro joga foto van je op m'n werk naast m'n computer hangen).

XX

Gera

Anonymous said...

Hi Dieke,

Was just thinking of you,read your stories.I see that you have a goed and wonderfull time.
Alltough it's not always easy to avoid him,but to choose for yourself is a good thing.
Yesterdag evening i have assisted Marius with acro-yoga and is was very nice,there are still coming different people every week and we have fun and peace in the zitacademie.
Want to let you know how wonderfull you are and that we think of you.
xxx Annemiek